• 4-pipe range available with 4x2 conversion Valve Kits.
• 2 way or 3 way valve (on/off with thermoelectric actuators).
• Universal Control Boards.
• Low sound, from 8 d(B)A to 59 d(B)A at high speed.
• Option to choose between 230V/50Hz - 115V/60Hz & 220V/60Hz.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-10 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• 5 sizes of 2 pipe models from 1.31kW to 4.38kW / 4500 BTU to 15000 BTU cooling capacity & from 1.6kW to 4.8kW / 5400 BTU to 16300 BTU heating capactity.
• 3 sizes of 2 pipe models models from 4.6kW to 6.60kW / 15700 BTU to 22500 BTU cooling capacity & from 6.1kW to 6.9kW / 5400 BTU to 16300 BTU heating capacity.
• 4 pipe range available with 4x2 conversion valve kits from 1.31kW to 6.60kW / 4500 BTU to 22500 BTU cooling capacity & from 6.1kW to 6.9kW / 5400 BTU to 16300 BTU heating capacity.
• 876 x 228 x 300 mm / 34½ x 9 x 12 in
• 1063 x 240 x 310 mm / 42 x 9½ x 12¼ in
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been specified under non-standard and standard conditions.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.